NEW V2 HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE DESIGN
The well-known arrow shaped design in matte grey ABS ensures that you have a high quality product from Argolis with the latest innovative hardware and software features. Firmware design is fully improved to meet all latest smartcard needs. New hardware design is based on the industry-leading 32-bit ARM Cortex™-M3 processor.
The SmartReader is an USB cardreader /programmer based on a powerful ATMEL ARM Cortex™-M3 processor. The SmartReader incorporates an integrated USB to Serial converter, which enables the SmartReader plus to work with all standard Phoenix compatible Linux and Windows applications.
The SmartReader supports besides Linux/Windows computers and receivers like Octagon SF-1018 HD PVR Linux Twin, various Linux and Windows applications for PCI-DVB or USB-DVB.
- leading power efficiency 12.5 DMIPS/mW
- Thumb®-2 instruction set for optimal performance
- High performance 32-bit CPU
- Performance Efficiency: 3.32 CoreMark/MHz - 1.25 DMIPS/MHz
- Operates at a maximum speed of 64 MHz and features up to 256 Kbytes of Flash and
up to 48 Kbytes of SRAM.
- Supports 3.20, 3.43, 3.69,4.00, 4.36, 4.80, 5.34, 6.00, 6.86, 8.00, 9.61, 12.0
and 16.0 MHz for smartcards (T=0 and T=1)
- No switches on programmer to select the desired mode, automatic frequency controll
- 5V smartcard support
- Frequency/Baudrate autocalculation and Frequency Generator
- Supports standard ftdi_sio driver for Windows and Linux applications
- Developer guide available.
- Works on all Dreambox Models with USB connection, also on 6 MHz with Dreambox 7025.
- Can be cascaded with more SmartReaders (>100) in 1 system using an USB Hub
- Fullspeed USB1.1/ USB2.0
- Com Port via USB
- No power supply or cables required
- True ISO7816
- Upgradable firmware
- Windows driver available
- The Full speed USB communication ensures fast and correct data transfer to the card
- Compatible with PCI-DVB or USB-DVB devices
Smargo Smartreader V2
Inviato 16 febbraio 2013 - 01:11
Thanked by 1 Member:
0 utente(i) stanno leggendo questa discussione
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users